Summer Concert Series
July and August 2023
Join us for our Summer Concert Series, a seasonal tradition of music, food, and wine. Every Friday evening from 6-9PM in July & August, Stonington Vineyards welcomes the area’s best acts for a relaxing evening of music. Guests are invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy our spacious lawn. Tacos Flores, Brick n Basil Pizza and Sixpenny Oysters food trucks will be on site serving up delectable bites, and picnic dinners are welcome. It’s the perfect summer evening!
Please note some other important details:
- $10 per person online
- Pre-sale online tickets stop at 5pm the Thursday before the concert
– Day-of tickets are $15 cash at the door
- Children are free if under 21, with parent or guardian
- 20% of the net ticket profits go will go to relative charity
- Season pass for all 9 dates available for $80/person
- No Wine Tastings are offered during music, but wine is available by the glass or bottle only.
- Last call is 8:30 PM
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Please note: OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (besides Stonington Vineyards' wine) IS NOT PERMITTED ON PROPERTY. Coolers are subject to check, any outside alcohol will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property. Wine is available for purchase and enjoyment by the glass or bottle only during concerts, and wine tastings are unavailable on Friday evenings. As parking is limited, we kindly ask guests to carpool.
THE MUSIC SERIES IS RAIN OR SHINE.
We kindly ask guests clean up after themselves.