Group Tasting Deposit
GROUP RESERVATION POLICIES
Reservations are requiredfor groups of six (6) or more.
- $20 per guest includes full wine tasting of six (6) wines, keepsake glass, private host, and designated private group tasting room with private restroom, tables, stools, and views of the vineyard.
- We require all groups pay in one transaction the day of. Full payment is not required before, but we do require a $40 non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation.
- A $40 NON-REDFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your reservation. This fee will be applied to your total bill, and is not an additional cost. Due to the demand for the Group Tasting Room, your $40 deposit will be forfeited if you do not show up to your reservation.
- The Group Tasting Room is a private area, and no more than two (2) small groups or one (1) large group will be in the Group Tasting Room at a time. Please note, the vineyard and adjacent deck will still be open to the public.
- Groups are reserved on the top of the hour and are allotted one (1) hour to taste. After the tasting has concluded, groups are encouraged to enjoy our outside lawn area. We kindly ask groups leave the vineyard’s tables and chairs for our walk-in customers, so blankets and lawn chairs encouraged!
- Groups may reserve the Group Tasting Room for additional hours at a rate of $100 per hour, with the knowledge there may be one (1) additional group in the room. This fee guarantees you a space to enjoy inside with a table and stools. This fee must be paid ahead of time, and is in addition to the tasting fee.
- Outside food is permitted in the Group Tasting Room. We kindly ask groups clean up after themselves, and understand they have the space for one (1) hour. After that, groups are more than welcome to stay and enjoy the grounds and lawn, or you can rent additional hours in the Group Tasting Room. Sternos, grills, crockpots, or any food requiring cooking/heating is strictly prohibited.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCHOHOL (besides Stonington Vineyards’ Wine) is permitted on property.
- If you are more than twenty (20) minutes late for your reservation we cannot guarantee your tasting, as it creates a domino effect for the entire day’s reservations.
- If a group is unable to obtain a reservation, groups are more than welcome to set up on our spacious lawn to enjoy bottles or glasses with the use of picnic glasses. Please feel free to bring blankets or lawn chairs. Picnics are always welcome! We ask the vineyard’s decks and chairs are left for walk-in customers.
Please note: Enjoyment of the lawn is weather dependent and seasonal; therefore, space is not guaranteed inside after your tasting concludes unless you have paid to reserve additional inside space.
- A cash gratuity for your host is not expected, but certainly appreciated.
WHERE TO ENTER GROUP TASTING ROOM:
Please enter Group Tasting Room from the outside deck and under the blue awning (to the right of the gazebo). Your event host will greet you, and ensure you have a wonderful visit!
Your placement of your non-refundable deposit signifies your understanding and acceptance of the terms above. Cheers!