Summer Concert Series Season Pass
July and August 2022
Join us for our Summer Concert Series, a seasonal tradition of music, food, and wine. Every Friday evening from 6-9PM in July & August, Stonington Vineyards welcomes the area’s best acts for a relaxing evening of music. Guests are invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy our spacious lawn. Brick n Basil and Spicy Fusion food trucks will be on site serving up delectable bites, and picnic dinners are welcome. It’s the perfect summer evening!
Please note some other important details:
- $10 per person online, $12 cash at the door.
- Children are free if under 21, with parent or guardian
- 25% of all reservation fees will go to relative charity (to be announced)
- Season pass for all 9 dates available for $80/person
- No Wine Tastings are offered during music, but wine is available by the glass or bottle only.
- Last call is 8:30 PM
- Tickets are non-refundable.
July 1- The Fake Experience
July 8- Wooden Horse
July 15- Big Dawg Issac
July 22- Ben Freiert & Friends
July 29- Azalea Drive
Aug 5- Luke & Mike
Aug 12- Sunday Gravy
Aug 19- 2 Cat Zoo
Aug 26- Tony Marshall & Big Lux
Please note: OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (besides Stonington Vineyards' wine) IS NOT PERMITTED ON PROPERTY. Coolers are subject to check, any outside alcohol will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property. Wine is available for purchase and enjoyment by the glass or bottle only during concerts, and wine tastings are unavailable on Friday evenings. As parking is limited, we kindly ask guests to carpool.
THE MUSIC SERIES IS RAIN OR SHINE.
We kindly ask guests clean up after themselves.