Summer Concert Series Season Pass
July and August 2021
Join us for our Summer Concert Series, a seasonal tradition of music, food, and wine. Every Friday evening from 6-9PM in July & August, Stonington Vineyards welcomes the area’s best acts for a relaxing evening of music. Guests are invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy on our spacious lawn. Brick n’ Basil Pizza Truck & Spicy Fusion Food Truck will be on site serving up delectable bites, we offer light bites by Gourmet Galley Catering and picnic dinners are welcome. It’s the perfect Summer evening!
Please note some other important details:
- Children are free if under 21, with parent or guardian
- 25% of all reservation fees will go to relative charity (see below)
- Season passes and preferred parking are available for Cellar Members for $75/person (call to purchase your season pass at 860-535-1222)
- Plastic cups are used by vineyard, so if this is an issue, feel free to bring your own wine glass!
- No Wine Tastings are offered during music, but wine is available by the glass or bottle only.
- Last call is 8:30 PM
- Masks are required on property when not eating or drinking. We will not serve anyone who is not wearing a mask.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
July 2- Pirates for Peace
SOUTHEASTERN CT LIONS ST. BALDRICK'S BRAVE THE SHAVE FOR CHILDHOOD CANCER
July 9- Azalea Drive
July 16- Big Dawg Issac
July 23- Sunday Gravy
July 30- Luke & Mike
Aug 6- The Fake Experience
OCEAN COMMUNITY CHAMBER
Aug 13- Ben Freiert & Friends
PAWCATUCK NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER
Aug 20- 2 Cat Zoo
GIRLS ON THE RUN
Aug 27- Whisker Fish
MYSTIC LIONS CHARITIES
Please note: OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED ON PROPERTY. Coolers are subject to check, any outside alcohol will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property. Wine is available for purchase and enjoyment by the glass or bottle only during concerts, and wine tastings are unavailable on Friday evenings. As parking is limited, we kindly ask guests to carpool.
THE MUSIC SERIES IS RAIN OR SHINE.
We kindly ask guests clean up after themselves.
Seating is first come first serve. We will require guests to be seated a minimum of 6 feet from other guests.